Friday, October 13, 2006

Trying it out

You asked, I delivered. Since moving at the end of August, Patrick and I have gotten lots of requests for updates and information about how things are going here in Tennessee. I figured that a blog would be the easiest way to communicate to the masses about the happenings here in our little town of Pleasant View, TN. I am going to try my best to update it frequently with news and pictures of daily life here in the south. I hope you all will enjoiy it and visit regularly!

3 comments:

Hoban Family said...

Hey Nancy, Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, it looks like you got everything figured out. If you need any help with Blogger just let me know.

Hoban Family said...

I can walk you through the links and posting pictures or whatever else you need. If you have my phone number call me and I will take you through it step by step, otherwise I will try to do it through email.

jax said...

blogger is freakin' hard! how do you and bug make it cool, anna?