Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Our trip to El Paso





Patrick, Sassy, and I went to El Paso for the weekend to visit Patrick's mother Patsy and his step father Bert. We had an awesome time laying by the pool, enjoying the sunshine and visiting family. Patrick's parents had a party for us on Saturday since many of their family members weren't able to attend our reception in September. It was a very nice celebration complete with Mariachis and Margaritas. We had a lovely time and were glad to be able to spend time with everyone.

4 comments:

The Seattle Smiths said...

Nancy - you look fabulous!!!

Nancy B said...

Oh thank you- that's so nice. I have gained a lot of weight since Patrick got back from Iraq, so I don't feel very pretty these days. I appreciate you saying that!

Hoban Family said...

You have to be kidding Nancy, you look stunning, I love the glasses.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what kind of shoes you were wearing.