Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Georgia on my mind


Sassy and I took a trip to Atlanta today. I had a job interview there, so we took the 4 hour drive down (the job is in Nashville, the regional manager is in Atlanta- no we're not moving). The drive was actually pretty nice and wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. I had a good interview and Sassy says she had a fun time at the doggie daycare while I was busy. I would have liked to stay longer and explore Atlanta a bit, but I think I will save that for when Patrick is back. What I saw of it I liked!

5 comments:

Hoban Family said...

How much longer does Patrick have to stay in over seas?

Anonymous said...

I liked Atlanta...except the motel that Katy and I stayed in. It was the worst motel experience I've ever had. (Katy's too, I'm sure!) I would wait for Patrick to explore. :o)

Anonymous said...

Great town. They have the Braves, Hawks, Thrashers and the Falcons!

Dad

Nancy B said...

Patrick will be gone for another 7 months : (

Hoban Family said...

I hope the next 7 months go very quickly for you. I also enjoyed Atlanta, most of Georgia is really nice from what I remember. I have a few friends there.