Saturday, February 03, 2007

Big Snow Storm

There was a BIG Tennessee snow storm yesterday. I woke up to the radio giving reports of the mass chaos on the roads created by the snow. Semis were overturned, SUVs were going in the ditches, cars spinning out left and right- driving was near impossible they said. Then they started listing the school closings- Cheatham county schools closed, Davidson, Montgomery, Dixon counties all closed too.
My boss called me from work warning me that it might be a difficult night at the store because we had had 2 associates call in because they lived on a hill and couldn't get to work because they were unable to drive down the street. The news on TV was strongly suggesting that if it was at all possible to get to the store for food and supplies, people should do so because the snow and bad weather was expected to last all weekend.

"Oh my goodness!" I was thinking. I was not sure what to expect to see when I looked out the window. I was worried because Patrick had already left for work and I was hoping that he made it alright.

Scroll down to see what I saw when I looked outside......





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll trade 'ya. Glad you struggled through. Doug

Anonymous said...

So did you make a snowman? Or was there even enough snow to make a snowball? Your picture was so funny. Sure do hope you weathered the storm.