Thursday, March 08, 2007

Day with little Ali


Kayla had reserve duty today so I watched little baby Alyssa for her. I must tell you that I was scared to death since I have never really watched a baby before. The day is only half way over, but at least at this point we are both still alive. No really, she has cried some, but overall she has been pretty easy. It is frustrating because you want to help them when they are upset, but you just don't know what they want! I'm sure all of you out there with kids knows how that goes! Yes, she is cute, but I will be glad to give her back. No kids for us- Sassy is enough!

Speaking of Sassy, our little girl is quite jealous today. She wants to play with the baby, but doesn't understand why I won't let her. When Ali starts crying, she does too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister, you are like me. Scared of babies! You and me are a lot alike... :o)