Monday, March 05, 2007

Home and Garden Show


Patrick, Sassy, and I spent yesterday at the Nashville home and garden show. We are trying to get some ideas of what to do with our lawn for the spring. I really liked looking at the flowers and trees, but Patrick's favorite thing was this riding lawnmower. The one he wanted was $14,000! Hmm, car, or lawnmower.....Heck, that thing was big enough you could probably drive it like a car! I don't think we will be purchasing it though.

Speaking of the house, I have had requests for more pictures of ours, so here you go:


YEAH RIGHT! After the garden show, Patrick and I drove around to get some ideas from some other houses in the area. We saw these houses in the distance and I told Patrick that I thought they were apartments because they looked so big. We went over there anyway, and to our surprise they were actually houses! I couldn't believe how big they were, so I took a picture. So, NO this isn't really our house- ours is just a tiny bit smaller.... hahaha : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you guys DID have that house, you'd NEED that mower. Glad you two had fun out on the town. Doug

Nancy B said...

Oh this is the garage, the real house is around the corner.