Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Peep for the Pup



Grandma and Grandpa gave Sassy a Peep for Easter. It is the stuffed version of those horrible marshmallow candies that everyone thinks they need in order to celebrate Easter properly. I hate the things and Grandma and Grandpa are always teasing me about it, so they thought it would be funny to send Sassy a little Peep of her own. Tonight when I was making dinner, I heard this loud growling and barking from the living room. I came out to find Sassy attacking and playing with her Peep. Apparently, she likes them more than I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sassy makes me laugh! You won't believe this, but peeps were in my dream last night. There were thousands of them and they weren't just the standard shapes and colors. There was a huge one in the shape of a soldier. (Reference to Patrick, perhaps?) We were trying to solve a crime and we had to poke the peeps for clues. It was a weird dream and then I see your post. Strange...

Anonymous said...

Glad Sassy likes her peep.