Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back for more!


We went back for another day of kayaking today- we can't get enough! We had so much fun last time that we wanted to try it out again today. We are thinking of buying our own so we can go wherever we want, because even though we have only gone twice, we feel we are already ready for some white water! The water was calm, the day sunny- we couldn't have asked for a better day, except that Sassy had to stay at home because of her recent surgery. We missed her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have called. I would have come to babysit.

Anonymous said...

Me again. Wish we would have known about this kayaking fun when we were out there last month. I am thinking we would have loved it too. Our best to Sassy. Hope she is doing okay. Was she mad at you when she got home? I remember when I took Pokey to the vet for the same operation...not only was she mad at me, but also Charley, Jackie and you. I felt so bad.

Nancy B said...

I think you would like it to. It is like suntaning with a view and a little exercise. Great!