Sunday, September 30, 2007

A little hometown vacation

After Patrick left on Wednesday, Sassy and I decided to come to Colorado for a few days. We have had such a nice time so far! We spent some time in Denver with Sarah, Jeremy, and Sadie and we also got to visit with Simon. We came to Pueblo on Friday and have had a great time visiting with Jackie, Fred, Mom, Dad, Ikey, Buck, Grandma, Grandpa and others. Now we are excited because we are going to get to go watch the Broncos! We don't get the games that often in Tennessee- so this will be a big highlight for us! When I get home to my own computer I will post some pictures of our trip. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well and that Patrick got off to his destination alright. Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: