Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fun at the Wildhorse

Doug and I went to a show at the Wildhorse Saloon the other night. We saw a good group that was very old school and Johnny Cash-ish. I can't remember their name but I do know there was the word "fabulous" in their title. Doug and I were highly entertained by the large masses of line dancers that descended on the floor the second the band took a break. We did not join in. We were too intimidated by their 'excellent display of dancing ability' that we feared we would look foolish next to them, so we maturely sat and talked about them instead ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds much like Cheyenne with the dancing couple. We don't join them either, just take their picture and send it to you. By the way, did you get it? Could have been the same picture that I took last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.
Mom