Friday, August 15, 2008

Phelps Fever!

Like the rest of America, I am totally enthralled with Michael Phelps. How could you not be? I hadn't even heard about him until the Olympics, and now I have spent the last week watching every race and interview. I am so immensely proud of this man that I have never, and will never meet. That's what I love about the games is that you get the chance to learn about the incredible people that make our country great. So here's to you Michael and you're countless medals- You're a nice person, an amazing athlete, and most importantly- a great American! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have been watching him too and loving it! The 4 x 100 relay was so great and last night too. Right now we are watching trampoline jumpers. Who knew that was an Olympic sport?! I love it!