Monday, October 06, 2008

5-0 Titans

Well the Titans have done it again and taken their season to 5-0. It has been a pretty fun team to watch this year, but I must say that they could just as easily have been 2-3. Even with their record, they need a little improvement on their passing game in my humble opinion. Passing game or no, frankly, I am just happy to be watching football! I haven't had consistent Sundays off since I was in college and I am just drunk with football watching bliss! Things are so great, that I have even gotten to watch almost every Bronco game too! Pretty much my Sundays consist of this: Waking up at 11:00-having a latte- watching the game at 12- having a beer- watching the game at 3- having another beer- watching the game at 7- going to bed. I couldn't be happier. Viva La NFL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add some live CSU-Pueblo games to that list, the Bell game, Canon game (tonight) and THAT would be football bliss.
Mom

Anonymous said...

How about the Red River Shootout? Texas VS. the Sooners today. Great matchup.

Dad