Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Month

Ah, sorry that it is been awhile since I have posted. I've been working a lot- and I am not sure where this month has gone, but it seems to be almost gone already! So, here's what I have been up to: 

1. Things are great with Patrick- he and his unit captured a terrorist that had been in hiding for two years. He was happy to be a part of the capture and now since the "Big Mission" of the deployment is over, he is ready to come home! I am so proud of him and his unit.  
2. I put together another fashion show for the store- this one was a fundraiser for breast cancer research. It was really fun because I got to dress 20 ladies that were breast cancer survivors, and it was so inspiring to hear all of their stories. The show was good and the ladies all had fun, which was the most important thing. 
3. Another big event at the store- this one was cool because it was like a big cocktail party, and I had the pleasure of selling lots of clothing to very drunk women... ; )
4. I went golfing last Sunday morning since the Titans were off. I had a horrible game- I really need to take lessons. I can drive alright, but I get anywhere near the green and it is a disaster! Unfortunately, the Broncos played as badly at football as I did at golf..... 
5. I found a new brand of fabric softener sheets...they work like magic and smell like heaven....

Yeah, that's my life. You see now why I haven't posted lately.  Really, you didn't miss much. Patrick is doing great things, but I am just...well...here. I'll try to do something more interesting for you all soon!

Hopefully things will be getting more post-worthy here sometime soon......



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Patrick and yay for new dryer sheets! I found some cool ones too. That is post-worthy! :o)

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing!! Yeah Patrick! Yeah for sll our American troops! So did this make the headlines? See you soon Sweetie.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant to say "all" our American troops, not "sll". Typo. Should have proofread before hitting "send"
Mom

Nancy B said...

No, unfortunately it probably won't be on the news. The news being how it is, you only hear about the war when something bad happens, not anything good : (

Anonymous said...

You forgot to put a period and the end of "send". Do you need help proofreading?

Love,
Dad

PS Way to go Patrick!!