Monday, April 06, 2009

Some things change...


some things never do. Like my incredible ability to kill plants with the swiftness of Round-up. I got this pretty plant at Costco last week. There was a lady there that was buying one the same time as I was and she said she had one last year and hers lasted 2 months and she didn't re-pot it or anything. I thought I could at least keep it alive a month and it would be cheaper than buying a bouquet every week for the table. Oh yeah, sure it looks nice now, but don't be fooled. It has already lost several blooms and palms.  I figured I better take a picture now before it was totally dead. 

4 comments:

sister said...

fake flowers don't die and you only have to buy them once.

Kristin said...

you've got to stick with plants from Home Depot, where you can return them if they die within a year!

Anonymous said...

At least you will never be arrested for cultivating marijana!


CWH

Anonymous said...

That litte sad plant that we got from you when you moved from Denver has thrived and taken over the spot by the piano. All we have done is water it from time to time. Hmmmm???!!!!
Mom