Thursday, April 02, 2009

Picky little thing

Sassy has always been a picky eater- even with treats. We don't ever feed her human food, but she sure knows which dog food she likes. When she was a puppy, I used to feed her Beneful from Purina. It has four different colors for food pellets- red, green, orange, and brown. Sassy used to pick out the orange ones and not eat them. The reds were her favorites and she would eat those first, then the greens, and if she absolutely had to she would eat the browns, but never the oranges. I switched her to a Iams Naturals about 6 months ago. It is all one color, so I thought this might cut down on her picky-ness. Well, she never really seemed to like the Iams that much, and last week when we ran out Patrick bought her Beneful again (mostly, I think, because there wasn't Iams at the store). Anyway, I took this picture last night, and  it seems things haven't changed- orange is still gross and red is still the best. These are all her discarded orange pieces- I thinks it's really funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh too because I saw her do that at our house. Nice to know that she still stands firm, evem though she is only 3 lbs.
Mom