Sunday, October 04, 2009

NFL Shake-Up

If someone had told me that my #1 team, The Broncos, would start this season at 4-0 and my #2 team, The Titans, would start at 0-4 this season I would have never believed it. But, here we are in week 4 and this is the case, and I know I'm not the only one surprised. I was able to watch both teams today for the first time this season (they usually don't play the Broncos games out here) and here is my review:


The Titans looked TERRIBLE today. This is the first game this season where they really did look like an 0-4 team. Up until this week, they looked good, but just couldn't get those last plays they needed for the win. I feel like they are letting their record get to them and unless they can make something HUGE happen next week, we here in Nashville will be looking at a long season.


The Broncos, on the other hand, looked pretty good and gave us a great game. I was very impressed with the defense, but the offense has a little work to do. I'm not really in love with Orton- he will have to improve his accuracy before I buy into him. I am, however, in love with Josh McDaniels.... so so SO cute! Even if they were losing I still think I would be a fan of his... : )
I also liked all the pink accessories today- very cool.

Well, time now for the night game. Hope you all had a good Sunday!

No comments: