Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Best gift ever!


For my birthday Mom and Dad got me a navigation system for the car. I cannot tell you how this thing has changed my life! I was always so lost before that even with directions, I would often get frustrated not being able to find my way and just turn around and go home.
I use my new navigator almost everyday and I absolutely love that I can go anywhere I want- even at night without fearing that I will end up in some other state! I used it today to get me to two different places in downtown Nashville and the amount of stress this things has taken off of me is immeasurable! It was really one of the best gifts I have ever received and I highly recommend it to anyone who is direction-less! Thanks again Dad for the great idea on the gift! You're the best!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy it is working out the way I had hoped. Being lost is not fun. I was lost at the ranch once on horseback. It is amazing how, even though you are in a place you have been many times before, when you think you are lost nothing looks familiar.

You cannot believe the new systems Ford is putting in their vehicles. Voice activated or touch screen, 3D maps, Event recognition (road work, collisions, etc.) together with phone book, yellow pages, Zugat rated restuarants, and an included juke box with 2300 song memory. Unbelievable.

Did you read my review?

I love you.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Remember us driving around in Florida? You were to read the map and tell me where to go. I was getting mad and told you to look for street names that I found on the map (while driving). Finally, you were to just sit there and be quiet while I drove and read the map. You are directionally challenged. I'm happy that Dad & Mom helped you out! :o)

Hoban Family said...

I got one for Christmas too and I love it! I am very directionally challenged!!!

Nancy B said...

Yes Dad I read your review! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Remember when you first started driving...you knew how to get to places in Pueblo from our house, but not from anywhere else. So you said you would have to come home and start over from here. I still laugh about that.
Mom