Monday, February 11, 2008

Savvy Style


If you don't like what you do- then do something else!
I started seriously working today on my business "Savvy Style" a stylist/personal shopping firm. I have been wanting to start my own business for about a year, but haven't had the courage to do it yet- until now that is. Sometimes being miserable at a job you don't like motivates you to do something you do like! There isn't anything like it here in Nashville, so hopefully I will have a little success. Wish me luck- maybe I'll be busy enough to be self employed very soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know that you wanted to have your own business. Good luck! PS-I will miss my Banana wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes being miserable at a job you don't like motivates you to do something you do like! " That is, in fact, the essence of an entrepreneur's motivation. The money will follow. Savvy Style is likely to be your passion.

Nancy B said...

Don't worry sister- you will still have your Banana wardrobe for awhile-
Plus- I would even work there part time just to keep the discount even if I did become style famous! : )

Anonymous said...

YAY!! :o)