Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What?! No comments?!

Come on people! It is a dog in a PINK SOMBRERO!!! More people don't have something to say about that?! Have I gone so crazy with the dog clothes that it is just expected now that Sassy will be in some sort of cute outfit? No comment required? Really? Have I gone so far over the line with puppy ensembles that even my little Sassy dressed in ethnic attire has become everyday? Should I begin to be concerned about my own mental health? You've got me worried people!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the 4th Amigo. She would look better with a Carmen Miranda fruit head hat! See if you can find one of those.

Dad

Nancy B said...

Oooh! That would be cool!

Anonymous said...

ummm, yes...doesn't even phase me to see Sassy dressed up anymore :)

Kristin

Anonymous said...

We (Fred & I) have told you time and time again that you have crossed the line. The line doesn't even exist to you anymore you are so far from it. I can't imagine what you can put that poor dog in that would surprise me.

Nancy B said...

Sister-You are just jealous because your poor doggies have to run around naked! Poor things. No accessories or anything!

Hoban Family said...

Nothing surprises me anymore. I watch people push their cats and dogs around in baby strollers at malls and down the street. The world is upside down.

Nancy B said...

Sassy doesn't have a stroller.... yet!