Friday, April 04, 2008

My favorite girl

Sadie and Sarah came to visit last week. I had such a wonderful time with them- as always. Sadie played plenty of Guitar Hero, because she wanted "To Rock!" Amazingly enough- she was AMAZING at the game (despite her guitar not even being hooked up). She has turned into more of a little girl and not so much my baby anymore. It is amazing how fast time goes when you have children as a measuring stick. I sound old when I say that- but I don't care. I am finally getting why Aunts and old ladies always say that to you! Seeing Sadie not being a baby anymore makes me really excited for little baby Connor (coming in June) and of course Baby Nephew! (coming in May).

Sadie and I "Rocking!" on Guitar Hero.




Self Portrait by Sadie and Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie has a unique style! I want to play Guitar Hero! I AM A GUITAR HERO!!

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of Richard Tanner playing the guitar upside down and backwards!!

Dad