Sunday, April 13, 2008

So where have I been?


Sorry for the absence- I was working most of the week on the Southern Women's Show- I had a booth there for the business. I think I will get a lot of clients from it- but it is hard to tell at this point. I handed out a lot of information and spoke to a lot of people who were interested in what I do, but the hard part now is just waiting to see how many of them will actually call me! It is pretty difficult to do a 12 hour a day show for 4 days in a row by yourself. I am exhausted, but I hope it is all worth it in the end. I met a lot of nice people and had fun messing around with the lady in the booth next to me. Now all that is left is to create my email database with all 300+ names that I collected.... anyone need a job as my assistant? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were working that many hours in a row by yourself. I guess you are forgiven for not having time to talk to me...but don't let it happen again! I'm happy that you got a lot of contacts. It sounds like you are off to a good start! :o)

Anonymous said...

Did you have any time after the show? Did you have any fun at all? I hope so. Did you take Sassy? Did she help?

Dad

Nancy B said...

I really wanted to bring Sassy, but I didn't. Though- being at that show seeing what other people were selling made me think that I really should make some "Sassy Dog" stuff and sell it. Then I could bring her to the show too!