Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ZUMA!

I'm not really a video game person- that's Patrick's domain. The only games I really do find entertaining are the ones most everyone else thinks are totally lame, like Tetris, PacMan, Bejeweled, etc. This week Patrick downloaded me a new game to play called ZUMA. I am totally into it and have not done much else since. Really, this is the reason why I don't play video games-because I get so addicted and I stop sleeping and just stay up and play. I wake up all tired from only a few hours sleep, then all I can think about while I am at work is getting home and trying to pass stupid level 3-5.  If I don't post for a few days you'll know why. I'm playing ZUMA.... still playing..... still..... playing.......ZUMA.....still playing.......playing........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero