Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Breast Cancer Fashion Show


The first fashion show of the season I have done for the store was one for a breast cancer recovery program. All of the models were from the program and were great to work with. The camera was out of batteries, as always, so we didn't get the best pictures to share with you. For the most part, the show went well and was a good kick off to my fall season. 
Today, I dressed some ladies for a fall fashion segment for a TV show. It was a bit stressful because the style writer from the newspaper was supposed to come commentate, but was really really late. The show was live so they had me all mic-ed up and ready to be on camera. I was a bit freaked out, but at the last second the lady showed up, so my TV debut will have to wait for another day. 


No comments: