Friday, January 25, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princess


Sarah and I played Pretty Pretty Princess with Sadie tonight. For those of you who don't know the world of Barbie board games, you spin, and put on the necklace, bracelet or ring that the board dictates, and if you are really lucky, YOU GET THE CROWN! Whoever gets all their jewelry pieces first wins. It is the perfect game- all about accessorizing! I love it! There is the BLACK RING though, that is apparently bad and you lose if you have it- but I kept telling Sadie that black accessories are so IN so we should want it! Sarah got mad because I was confusing the poor child- so I played by the GAME rules for the rest of the game trying as hard as I could to ignore the FASHION rules of today. I really wanted to win, so I was really sad when Sadie got all her jewels before I did. I stared to pout, but Sarah told me that I had to be an example of "good sportsmanship" and not protest- so I had to pretend like LOSING wasn't a "big deal". -Whatever. I have a degree in fashion! I should have won! Next time, it's ON little Sadie! That crown is MINE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What does that say about the thousands of dollars and countless hours you spent on your degree? Way to go Sadie!!

Anonymous said...

You are now ready for chutes and ladders!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I have laughed about this entry time and time again. Sadie was so adorable and glad that we got to see her and Sarah. You should have mentioned all the clothes changes that Sadie did in just a short period of time. Think she must be related to you, if not by blood, then certainly by spirit.
Mom