Tuesday, November 21, 2006

quick trip

As most of you know I went on a brief trip to Denver last week. I was only there less than 3 days, but I was able to spend time with Kristin, Ava, John, Dave, Sarah, Sadie, Jeremy, Doug, my parents, Jackie, and my grandparents! Wow! Kristin and baby Ava are doing so well. She has grown so fast in the short time since I saw her last. She really doesn't do much yet, but she sure is cute! Dave and I went to a couple of places in Lodo on Wednesday night. He and I saw a blues band at Herb's and then went to El Chapulchapec for some jazz. I spent Thursday shopping with Sarah, and then went out to their house on Thursday night. I had a great time playing with Sadie and spending time hanging out with Sarah and Jeremy. Friday I got a chance to visit with the family while we ate Mexcian food at Hacienda Colorado. Mom and Dad took me to Duffy's in downtown Denver on the way to the airport. By then it was time to get on a plane and come back home to Patrick. Thanks to everyone for showing me a great time! I'll see you soon!

No comments: