Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sad Pair

The Baird's are a sad pair tonight. I had a bad day at work and Patrick is sick. We are sitting on the couch now being whiney, and taking turns saying "Oh Poor Baby". The bright part of the day is that Brittney Spears finally is ditching her loser husband K-Fed. Good for you Brittney- it's about time! Go forth and find you another man who will sit and whine on the couch with you. That is true happiness.
By the way, I fixed the settings now so anyone can comment on our blog. I would love to know if anyone reads this other than Anna and Jackie, so leave me a note if you have a minute.

2 comments:

Gianna said...

I check it all the time....

Hoban Family said...

Even though it's me again I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your bad day and I hope Patrick feels better soon!