Thursday, November 02, 2006

Special operations for the Navy

Believe it or not, I was asked to do assist with a vital overnight mission for the Navy- The Old Navy that is! Since Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Gap are all Gap Inc- we help out our sister stores from time to time. The Old Navy in Murfreesboro needed some help last night for their inventory. It was supposed to be my day off but they were offering overtime, so I couldn't pass it up. We started at about 10pm last night and didn't finish until 5:00 this morning. I was up all day yesterday cleaning the house, so needless to say I was pretty tired when I left there this morning. The work was really easy- all I did was move shirts from one pile to another while someone else scanned them. I almost feel guilty for getting paid so much to do such mindless work- almost, but not really! My back was pretty sore this morning, but I suppose that is just a normal occupational hazard when you work for the Navy!

1 comment:

Hoban Family said...

Hey Nancy, sounds like you're super busy. Saving up money to buy Christmas presents, right! Get some rest!