Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What's your speed?


My roommate Nicole is a staffing manager for an admin company. She hires people for temp jobs. She was telling me today that the average person types only 38 words per minute. I am a pretty quick typer so I wanted to see what my WPM was. There is a website www.typingtest.com where you can take a 1 minute test to see how vast you type. I then spent the rest of the evening trying to beat my time. The fastest I goat was 74 gross words per minute. How fast are you? I encourage you to try it- but I warn you it is addicting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caan't type werth a darn, but I can drive Golden Gate Canyon road, Highway 93 to hihgway 119, in less than 15 miinutes. *$#@! typing, anyway. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get out of the 60's. I tried and tried, but I think I type fast. Look how fast I just typed this sentence!! I had Fred try it too. He is a bit slower...