Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm back- but this time, as an Aunt!

Well hello there. I have been gone for a few weeks (you may have noticed) in CO for the birth of my little nephew Brandon Michael Baca. I am so excited to finally have him here and I had a wonderful couple of weeks getting to know him. Sassy and I had a wonderful time visiting all of our family and friends too! We are both glad to be back in TN, and between traveling with Patrick, being out of town for work, and being in CO for the baby, I feel like I haven't been home in weeks! Time to get back to real life- and to BLOGGING! hehe

IF you would like to see some pictures of little Brandon- check out Jackie's site at www.sixdaisymolly@blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming an Aunt Nancy! I can not get the web address for your sister's website to work, can you post some pictures of the baby?

Carrie