Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Job

Career update: After months of issues with the BR, I have finally moved on. Because of SavvyStyle, I got a phone call offering me a position as the personal shopper for a department store! Belk is a nice store based here in the South- think better than Dillards, not quite Nordstorm's.  So far, it is great and I sure am enjoying being responsible only for myself! Plus, I only work 3 days a week.  My own business is going well too- I have been averaging about 3 clients a week and am doing a bit better than I had originally predicted. I do also have an interview next week with the new Burberry store opening in town, so by next week at this time I may end up with 3 jobs- hard work never hurt anyone, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. I love you.

DAD

Anonymous said...

Ditto Charley's. Pretty sure Patrick, your Mom and his Mom agree, too.

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl! Nice that a company like Belk appreciates your expertise. You may end up with three jobs...just like the good ol' CSU days.
Mom