Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SavvyStyle on the Web!

I seemed to have neglected to tell you all that I have a website now for the business. There are a few little kinks on it still (such as the links on the home page) but it actually turned out pretty good I think. I actually need some help from all of you- I need you all to look at it and look at it often- set it to your home page even- just as long as you log into it a time or two a day. See, I guess what happens is that the more people click on your site, the higher up on the Google Search list it goes. So, as of now, my site is basically unknown, but if you all help me out by just visiting it daily, I should shoot to the top! Thanks so much everyone!

www.savvystylenashville.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drawing on the home page looks so much like you, and Sassy, too. Good choice.

Unknown said...

Nancy,
The site looks great! Very professional...

Anonymous said...

Tried to link to your website. It would not let me??

Dad

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout! It looks like you are figuring it out! :o)

Anonymous said...

I typed the web-address and it came on fine??

Dad

Hoban Family said...

Nancy, that site is wonderful! I agree with Jake, very professional. Good luck!

SavvyStyle said...

Hey Dad-
I don't think you should have any issue linking. I linked it to a few things already. Hopefully you can get it. Thanks everyone for looking at it!