Thursday, July 17, 2008

My new favorite place

I have a new favorite place- the Auto Spa! I took the car there today because I was too busy (lazy?) to clean it myself. I was happy to discover that a whole car clean, including interior, was only $15!!! It costs me more at the regular car wash to wash it and vacuum it myself! They have monthly packages that you can purchase for like $30 and get your car washed as many times as you want for that one flat fee. I couldn't help but think of my dad and his precious Ford Ranger that he keeps immaculately clean- he would put them out of business by getting his Ranger washed everyday! Personally I passed on the monthly package because my poor Fusion only sees the washer about once every 3 months, but for this one time it was surely worth it! 

4 comments:

Life With the Hobans said...

Truck washing must be genetic. When Jackie got her red Ranger I think we went to the car wash everyday for a year...ok at least every other day!

Anonymous said...

That's how you get to have a Ranger (and a Fusion or a Cougar, for that matter) for that long. That and a bunch of oil changes. Good find, and the monthly fee would be a bargain if it's on the way to work.

Anonymous said...

I am truly envious!! If only they had something like that here.

You would not recognize my Ranger right now. I have not washed it since our 1000 mile off road adventure/vacation 2 weeks ago. Gail has to work tomorrow so you know what I'll be doing. I may have to give it some wax to make up for my abusive behavior. Ol' Ranger just turned 213K and still going strong. (Very typical for a Ford!)

Dad

Anonymous said...

car wash ...........
manicure ...........
things best left to "the experts"
And they make you feel like a
MILLION BUCKS
Indiana