Monday, July 07, 2008

Roll Call

I am so happy to see that I have a few new people are commenting on my blog! Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads it at all.... This has inspired me to do my first ever blogger Roll Call. Please leave me a comment to this post just to let me know you read it. I am interested to see who looks at the blog that I don't even know about! 
To comment- simply click the word comment on the bottom of the post- it will automatically take you to the comment page. You can comment as an anonymous user, just be sure to type your name in the post. 
Looking forward to hearing from you! 

15 comments:

Life With the Hobans said...

I check everyday!

Melanie said...

Hi Nancy - You're all set up in my RSS reader; I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Present and accounted for.

Anonymous said...

Bacas-Here!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, I read it!! Patsy

Anonymous said...

I read it, gotta keep up with all the Sassy news ya know...

-Si

Unknown said...

You're set up in my RSS Reader also Nancy. (Plus Anna lets me know if I miss anything exciting)

Dean Baird said...

Red 5 standing by...

Anonymous said...

I read it. I just don't understand it! What's a blog? What's a Sassy?

Dad

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the adventures of Sassy - and yours aren't bad, either.

Anonymous said...

Of course I read it! Sometimes you have pictures of those cute Connor kids. Hehe!! Oh and I like to keep up with you and Sassy too.
Love ya,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

It makes my day. I love the blogs...yours, Jackie's, Melanie's and Anna's (but she hasn't posted anything since June 15th. I miss seeing pictures of Isabella and Giuliana. Come on Anna, start posting again!!)

As for Life with a Different View, it makes the miles disappear and I love that. Keep up the good work and thank you for every single post.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Better late than never!!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Nancy, The blog gets printed sometimes so the Grandparents can read it. Keep it up. Indiana

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, I pop in from time to time to see what you've been up to!
Dave