Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Busy Weekend!


We had lots of guests come to visit us this weekend. Patrick's mom Patsy and her husband Bert came out from El Paso to spend the weekend with us. Since it was MLK day, Patrick had a long weekend, so he got to spend lots of time with them. On Thursday, Sarah called me and told me that she was planning on surprising me this weekend and coming out for a visit too! I was so excited because I miss hanging out with her so much and I really wanted to see little Sadie too. Sarah and I spent Saturday taking Sadie swimming and to the nail salon to get her toes done. We had an awesome weekend! Thanks for coming everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Sadie and all the other people too. Who is that dark haired beauty on the couch with Sadie and Sarah?