Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Finally!

Hooray! Today is one of the best days of the year! You know why? Because we got all of the new spring stuff at Banana! I love when we get new merchandise because it opens up a whole new world of shopping opportunity. I really like the new stuff they put out, and I want it all- but I limited myself to 3 dresses, a skirt, two shirts, a jacket, some pants, and two pairs of shoes (for now anyway!). If you want to check out the new stuff, just click on the title Finally- I linked to the page for you. Style tip- polka dots are big for spring along with large belts and volumous tops. Unfortunately, skinny pants are still in, but I predict that they will go out next season since only about .5% of the population can actually wear them and look good. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monarchs to Santa Cruz, Swallows to San Juan Capistrano and the Spring line to Banana Republic. LIke the Rock of Gibraltar, some things remain. Doug