Thursday, January 18, 2007

Still Red Hot



Patrick and I went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers last night in Nashville. They played several of their hits (they have so many it is hard to get to them all) as well as some random mix-jam type things. I have seen them before, and they were just as good this time as they were 3 years ago when I saw them in Denver. They were the same, but I must have changed. I think I am getting soft since living in this quiet little town of Pleasant View, because I was tired and ready to go home by 10:00- despite the entertaining concert. That's late for Patrick and I to stay out on a weeknight! Maybe next time we will try to catch them when they do a nursing home tour- that might be more our speed! haha ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 years, really? wow.
I'm glad you got to see them.... Lucky! Even if you were tired, I hope you stayed for the encore.

What? No Snoop this time!?.... smoke weed, get drunk, then......... lol.

Nancy B said...

Yeah- no Snoop this time- but Knarles Barkley was there as an opener. I didn't get in a fight with anyone over beer this time either! Aren't you proud!