Saturday, January 06, 2007

Night with the Boys



Dennis and Garrett came to visit us this weekend. Patrick had to work yesterday, so I took the boys on a tour of the base. They were most interested to see the bunkers where the government hides all the alien ships (that's what Dennis figured was in them anyway). After Patrick got off of work, we came back home and the boys spent the rest of the night playing the video game Guitar Hero. It was pretty funny watching them rock out with their little guitars. I can't really talk though- because I can't even finish a song on that game. It is hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG SISTER! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE GUITER HERO! I LOVE THAT GAME! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! EVERY TIME A SONG COMES ON THE RADIO, I TELL FRED THAT IT IS A GUITAR HERO SONG. I WANT THAT GAME SO BAD!!!! I LOVE IT!