Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Beauty

I spent a lot of time on Art.com today searching for the perfect piece of art to cover our large living room wall. I already have two other pieces I am planning on putting up, but I needed the perfect center piece to compliment the others. Those of you who know my taste in art I'm sure will agree that this one will fit in quite well with the rest of my collection. New art is one of my most favorite things to get because it really can change your mood and your entire outlook on things. I believe that it is like love at first site- when you find that perfect piece you know it in an instant. Click on the title New Beauty to link to the piece I chose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew it would be something like that before I clicked on the link. I like it! What does Patrick think?