Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back to work


This week I had to go back to work. I had been off for two weeks because of Patrick's deployment, but Monday I had to go back to the real world to make some money. Unfortunatly, I feel that I am being punished for taking time off because I worked six days this week, and am scheduled to do that for the next four weeks as well. I used to really enjoy my job, but sadly, that is no longer the case. Lots of changes in the past few months have gotten me re-thinking my career choice. Some days I feel like just leaving and going to work making coffee at Starbucks, deliver papers, bartending, or doing something else fun. Like any job though, it is called work for a reason, so maybe this is just a little slump. Until then, I will continue to grind at the big corporate fruit stand that is Banana Republic.

No comments: