Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Super Banana!


Wow! What a difference a week makes! Last week at this time I was drafting my 2 weeks notice and this week..... I'm promoted! Yes that's right! For 3 months I dealt with a boss that I thought was um, and idiot (for lack of a better word) and no one seemed to share my opinion- causing me a lot of frustration and heartache. Well, after speaking with the district manager and some other store managers, I learned that it wasn't just me- everyone thought he was an idiot too! So now, he's out, and I'M IN!!! I am now the new general manager for my very own Banana! I'm so excited to have this opportunity and I really just hope I do well!
Hooray! So now- you all have to call and buy stuff from my store! : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I guess that makes you...The Big Banana! Congratulations.

Melanie said...

Congratulations Nancy!! =)

Hoban Family said...

OMG! Oh Nancy, you totally deserve this and it couldn't have come at a better time. I know things are hard for you so I hope more joys like this are headed your way!

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised of your promotion. You have earned it and I am glad that management opened their eyes.You go girl. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was scared that my wardrobe was going to suffer when you left, but (sigh) now I don't have to worry! :o)