Sunday, October 28, 2007

My second cousin in-law once removed

Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting Patrick's ex-second cousin from Doug's second marrage- which would make him my second cousin in-law once removed- or maybe he is my husband's estranged second cousin from a previous marriage- or is he my father-in-law's ex-wife's cousin on her mother's side.....in-law.....once removed......???

Anyway- he name is Scott and he is just delightful. He was in town for the weekend visiting from Denver. He came to Nashville just to get away for the weekend while his wife was busy back in Denver working on a project. I took him out tonight to the "Honky Tonks" because no trip to Nashville is complete without a little live music down on Broadway. We had a great time and it was so nice to meet him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you were at the Ballet the Thompsons Auto Sales World Series board landed on your numbers (reverse)for the final game so you have $75 bones headed your way. There is nothing quite like getting money in the mail.

Dad

PS Go Broncos (see how quick I recover from the Rockies loss!!)

Anonymous said...

Man, culture AND dough. You lucky girl. Glad you and Scott had a fun night out.

Nancy B said...

Yay! I have NEVER one on the boards before! Eeeee! I'm so excited! Thanks Dad!