Sunday, October 07, 2007

The city house


In order for me to not become a recluse out here in the country- Patrick and I thought it would be best if I got an apartment in Nashville during the week. Through God and Fate, it just happened that a good friend of mine was in search of a roommate! Nicole and I just moved in yesterday and I think it will be great. Antoher blessing is that my friend Mallory happens to live in the same apartments- one building over! Of course I still have the house in Pleasant View so I can get away to the country when I am tired of "city life". I figure when you are in a tough situation that can't be changed, all you can do is make the best of it- so that's what I am planning on doing with this year. Of course I would rather be home with Patrick, but I can't, so for now I am excited to be in a new place with my new friends! My only issue now is how to keep Sassy from barking too much so we don't get kicked out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Perhaps Sassy just needs lots of new outfits to keep her happy.

Anonymous said...

You are a city mouse AND a country mouse. How cute! I didn't know you were thinking of doing that. The place looks really nice (that is the place, right? Not just a fancy picture that you liked!?) Sassy has a much bigger pool for her to play in now! Does she have a swimsuit?

Nancy B said...

Sassy does not have a swimsuit! maybe that is why she didn't like swimming before!