Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin carving

I haven't carved a pumpkin for years- I really can't remember the last time I did one, but on Friday my roommate and I were looking for a cheap activity so I brought us home some pumpkins to carve. This is a picture of the one I did.


Yeah right! After starting to try to carve this pumpkin I figured out why it is that I haven't done it in so long- because I really suck at it! I managed to mess up the eyes and nose and had to use various nails and safety pins to try to piece it back together. Halloween is a few weeks away still, so I think I might be able to redeem myself with a new pumpkin. If get one that is "photo worthy" or at least in one piece I'll post it. Don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is like the pumpkins that fred and i do! we rock pumpkins!!